© Copyright 2020 Conner's Appliance. All rights reserved.
Conner’s Appliance Repair Blog is Written by industry experts!
Refrigerator leaks typically have several common causes, even in high-end luxury brands. Why is my Thermador refrigerator leaking water? The water inlet hose may not …
Is your Electrolux dishwasher not drying properly? The pros at Conner’s Appliance won’t leave you out to dry with these sturdy suggestions:
1. Dishes are overcrowded.
2. Unloading dishes out of order.
3. Need to add rinse aid.
4. Not using heated dry cycle.
5. Defective dishwasher component.
Why is my KitchenAid refrigerator ice maker not working? The freezer may be set at the wrong temperature, limiting ice production. Determine the most likely reasons for a KitchenAid refrigerator ice maker not making ice and how to solve the problem.
1. Ice maker is not turned on.
2. Freezer temperature needs to be adjusted.
3. Water filter needs replacing.
4. Water line if frozen or kinked.
5. Defective water inlet valve.
6. Ice maker module need to be replaced.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to and we’ll beam useful content right to your inbox. *Discount Valid for Appliance Repair Only. Cannot be combined with other offers.