Pre-Owned Appliance Limited Warranty
Conner's Appliance Service Corp
PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE.
Please have the following information available when you contact us for service:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Model number and serial number
- A clear, detailed description of the problem
- Proof of purchase
All warranty service is provided exclusively by our Conner’s Appliance Repair Professionals. Direct all requests for warranty service to Conner’s Appliance by calling 866-316-3002 or schedule service online.
1 YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
90 DAY LABOR WARRANTY
What Is Covered
For 365 days from the date of purchase, when the major appliance is installed, operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Conner’s Appliance Service Corporation (hereafter “Conner’s Appliance”) will pay for Factory Specified Replacement Parts. For 90 days from the date of purchase repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship that existed when this major appliance was purchased, or at its sole discretion replace the product. In the event of product replacement, your appliance will be warranted for the remaining term of the original unit’s warranty period.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
Service must be provided by Conner’s Appliance or a company designated by Conner’s Appliance. This limited warranty is valid only in areas regularly serviced by Conner’s Appliance. This limited warranty is effective from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain service under this limited warranty.
What Is Not Covered
- Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or installation instructions.
- In-home instruction on how to use your product.
- Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing (i.e. house wiring, fuses or water inlet hoses).
- Consumable parts (i.e. light bulbs, batteries, air or water filters, preservation solutions, etc.).
- Conversion of products from natural gas or L.P. gas.
- Damage from accident, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God or use with products not approved by the manufacturer.
- Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage or defects caused by unauthorized service, alteration or modification of the appliance.
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the appliance finishes.
- Discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces resulting from caustic or corrosive environments including but not limited to high salt concentrations, high moisture or humidity or exposure to chemicals.
- Food or medicine loss due to product failure.
- Pick-up or delivery. This product is intended for in-home repair.
- Travel or transportation expenses for service in remote locations where a Conner’s Appliance Repair Professional is not available.
- Removal or reinstallation of inaccessible appliances or built-in fixtures (i.e. trim, decorative panels, flooring, cabinetry, islands, countertops, drywall, etc.) that interfere with servicing, removal or replacement of the product.
- Service or parts for appliances with original model/serial numbers removed, altered or not easily determined. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW.
Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY
Conner’s Appliance makes no representations about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this major appliance other than the representations contained in this warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CONNER’S APPLIANCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.